Afternoon tea in Hong Kong is quite popular, since here is truly a tea drinking culture you can find several high tea places all over the city. Several cafés and nice hotels offer afternoon tea in various forms and with different atmospheres.
Classic places in Hongkong
The classic places for Afternoon Tea in Hong Kong are a bunch of five star hotels, some popular among the people of Hong Kong to visit so make sure to make a reservation if you are in town for holidays/work. High tea is normally served between 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm.
- The Clipper Lounge at the Mandarin Hotel, served all days of the week. Pricetag: around 500 HKD
- The Lounge & Bar at Ritz Carlton Hotel, situated on the 102 nd floor with a nice view of the city accompanied by live band performance. Open every day of the week. Pricetag: around 600 HKD
- The Lobby Lounge at Intercontinetal Hotel, the bonus is a spectacular view of Victoria Harbour, open daily. Pricetag: around 580 HKD
- The Lobby at the Peninsula Hotel, a classic place for a classic hig tea, open daily. Pricetag: around 600 HKD
- The Lounge at Four Seasons, can be served gluten free. Open daily. Pricetag: around 500 HKD