Welcome to AfternoonTea.nu!
Here you’ll find reviews of Afternoon Tea at various places all over the world as well as tips on places to visit everywhere.
A classic afternoon tea consists of the following elements:
- Scones: Often served with devonshire cream, lemon curd, and fruit jams
- Savory: Tea sandwiches and savory tarts
- Sweets: Petit fours, Mini tarts, Eclairs, Macarons
- Tea: brewed to order using real loose leaves
- Champagne: normally to additional cost
About the site
Afternoontea.nu runs under TravelGrip.se network, situated in Sweden. The founder Maria Grip (A.K.A TravelGrip) is a Swedish Globetrotter spending every holiday abroad exploring the world. She blogs about all journeys on TravelGrip.se, the site is in Swedish but you can choose to Google Translate the posts into the language you prefer. Beside TG Maria also runs LadyTravelGuide.com, a guide for women on travels and destinations. This site is completely in English.
Please note that all photos on this website are copyrighted material and all rights are reserved.
To contact Maria Grip, please visit TravelGrip.se/press